Pierre Paquet
Canada
Boischatel
Qu├ębec Province
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Another 3 players game tonight with Martin, Adrien and Pierre. To make things easier we choose Ireland this time

Set up was normal, Martin in the north, Adrien in center and Pierre in the south. We all had a good start and Adrien choose first build in the second turn so Pierre would not be able to connect a red/blue city. Martin had a good time in his area and was able to connect many western cities. So Pierre had to sacrifice himself again ! and I had to split my network and build in the north to try to block Martin since he would have an easy win. DUring the time this battle raged in the north Adrien took the lead. Martin and Pierre were then able to connect both parts of their split networks. It was close very close during the last turns but Adrien didn't have enough goods.

This was our second 3 players game tonight and we had the same score at the end, the number of tracks then determine the winner.

I think we played at a very good pace since we had time to play 2 games and during the same time the other group was barely able to complete their first game !

Final scoring:
Martin: 92
Pierre: 91
Adrien: 72

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.