Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris M.
United States
Kings Mountain
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps there's already an easy way of doing this but I couldn't find any. I was thinking it would be helpful if game ID numbers showed up either next to the game titles or maybe even as a popup box if you hover the cursor over a game title. I know for me, it takes a while to collect all my game id numbers by going to each individual games page and writing the number down. I'd be nice if I could quickly do it from my collections list. I have dialup so its particularly painful having to visit each individual page for the id#. I just abondoned creating my Top and Hot 10 lists today when I realized what it was going to take to collect the id numbers. Just an idea, not even sure if its really feasible but it'd be convenient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you hover your mouse cursor over the game title, the link should appear in the status bar. The last digits of the link are the game ID.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M.
United States
Kings Mountain
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful! I feel like such the simpleton...but a very relieved simpleton! Thank you...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.