Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Massey
United States
Salem
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pat had not yet arrived so we jumped into something a bit meatier, but again on the shorter side so Rhienlander was the next choice. I personally think this is an underrated title from Knizia and was happy to give it another go. Andrew was new to the game, but the rest had all played before. Everyone started out spread out fairly evenly up and down the river. Dave encroached on an early duchy of mine and got booted from the board. Alison and Andrew were expanding in the 45+ area of the board, while David was carving out a nice Duchy in the 10+ area. It looked like the game was coming down between David, Alison and myself. Dave R. booted one of David's dukes off his best duchy effectively taking him out of the game. I tried to seal off one of Alison's empires from expanding and then joined one of her's with Andrew's, forcing a tie. But on Alison's next turn, she played the right card in the river to get her duke back on the board and claim victory.

Final scores/ratings: Alison 37/8, Dave R. 31/8, Craig 28/7.5, Andrew 28/7, David 22/7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.