Subject: FAQ Updated to 1.5! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J West
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's like a dream come true, all my favourite house rules are now official!

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/PDF/descentfaq.pdf

It includes some minor errata (Landrec the Wise, breath weapons, equipping) and many excellent rules changes. Heroes inside a pit can see one space out, you can only drink 1 potion a turn, you cannot immediately sell a tresure upon drawing it, you can only buy treasure you've already discovered, and so much more!

The best was saved for last though. Go to the very end and read about why Heroes cannot jump over water. Absolute brilliance! I nearly fell out of my chair!

I'm going to have to get my OL to implement these changes in our next session. Hmmm, most of these changes are detrimental to the Heroes, you'd think that since I play a hero I would be against them... Ah well, my sanity was never in question.

It's a bright day in the darkness!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Myrick
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn! No more suicide bomber using Divine Retribution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Miller
United States
Gettysburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Punk Rock Warlord
mbmbmbmbmb
I know lots of gamers that like to get stoned before they play.

::rimshot::

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy McKinney
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matchstickman wrote:
Bwahhh ha ha!
I want to be the third hero in the breath attack examples, looking like a pile of rock sure would be fun!

I'm pretty sure that actually IS a pile of rubble. They are explaining how the fire goes over it, just as a flying creature could. I don't think it was intended to be a third hero. Unless I'm missing something

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
It was a mis-communication between two departments. It has been corrected in FAQ 1.5.1, which has been uploaded.

Mike Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.