Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Leesch
United States
Buffalo Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a classic case of an armor encirclement, we blitzed right through the Nazi position on both flanks. We first cleared out the infantry unit in La Petite Pierre and then did the same in Dabo.

On the right, we got as far as the bridge over the Rhine, but this proved unnecesary as the armor on the left reached Saverne first, eliminating the infantry unit there (and taking the left quadrant of the city.)

Hoo Rah!

This was a cake walk, largely because I was able to put constant pressure on the left flank, along with just enough pressure on the right to keep the Nazi position uncoordinated. The mountain range made the artillery in the center completly useless for the Axis, especially as I never moved any units in the center. JimPAX (Allies): 6, Golux13 (Axis): 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen E.
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
In that scenario the artillary can actually hit some of the infantry units from the start. So they aren't completely usless. A lot of times i would fire the artillery rather than moving guys out of cover. Also i believe the unit in the building near the razer wire can attack too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.