Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Franklin-Bihary
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this game playable as a solitaire experience? I'm curious. I know that some wargames work fairly well, and some don't. Anybody tried this solo?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Abdullah Ibrahim - African River
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like most games, BaM is best when played with an opponent, but it is also very playable solitaire. The official solitaire rules can be found here:

http://www.simmonsgames.com/products/Marengo/MarengoSolitair...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Myrick
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Using the above referenced solitaire rules, I've played BaM several times. I think it's one of the more exciting solo games I've played. Highly recommended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Wofford
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one of the ways I pass down time on call at work. It helps a great deal working on your maneuver game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Franklin-Bihary
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link, and the comments!

This game is in my shopping cart at Thoughthammer, waiting patiently with C&C:Ancients and Twilight Struggle, for next month's discretionary spending! I can't wait! I've been eyeing it for months, and now that I got the solo go-ahead, I'm even more excited to get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.