2 Posts

Pirateer» Forums » Variants

Subject: Suicide Bomber-teer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gene Rozen
Ukraine
flag msg tools
A friend and I made up a variant while playing nuke-a-teer.

The rules are the same except Skull Island is now a black market and the point is to get to skull island and pick up a nuke, then take it into the opposing players harbor square. It only works as a multi-game tourney because with this variant it's usually easier to just sink all the opposing players ships. In the Tourney nuking the harbor is worth 2 points while sinking the enemies ships is worth 1, most points at the end wins.

I'm interested in seeing how this pans out with more than 2 people, my idea is that once one harbor is nuked the nuke returns to the island and you get a chance to nuke the second opponent. In this variant winning the game gets you 2 points, and each player gets 1 point for every opponent harbor nuked.

Questins, comments, concerns?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sight Reader
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
PipBoy3k wrote:
A friend and I made up a variant while playing nuke-a-teer.

Nuclear weapons seem a bit anachronistic. Maybe Bubonic Island leads to a game of Plague-a-teer? Or better yet, it's the Curse of the Black Pearl, where a coin taken curses the owner?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.