Popular Tags: [View All]
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What really pisses me off is companies that do not reply to their customer's e-mails. zombie

A month ago i contacted Timewellspent to obtain the replacement kit for Dungeon Twister 1st edition and since they didn't know anything at the time, they advised to contact Asmodee.

Asmodee replied that they will send the replacement kit. No kit ever arrived and no answer to my e-mails asking what is happening.

It is their choice to decide not to send the replacement kit (although they said that they will do). But it is unacceptable for me to totally ignore their customers by not replying to their e-mails.

Why should i continue to spend money on Asmodee products when there are many other companies with excellent support?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to get mine from my e-tailer thoughthammer.com. They were very good at getting me this.

As for Asmodee, If they would not respond to my emails, I would not buy from them anymore. To bad as this is A GOOD GAME.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I should say that I have had good experience with Asmodée. My box of Medici came without the cards, and they personally replied to me and sent me the replacement cards. This is Asmodée based in France - are you referring to the US-based arm of the company?

If so, maybe you could try contacting someone in France...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gallardo
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that TWS is handling the replacement for the customers who ordered from them. Check the TWS website for details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.