Popular Tags: [View All]
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to contact Asmodee for a month now and they do not reply to my emails... zombie

They e-mailed me that they will send me the replacement kit for Dungeon Twister (because it was not available at Timewellspent where i bought the game at the moment) but it seems that they sent nothing...

I am trying to figure out if the replacement kit was sent or not and they simply do not reply...

Congratulations Asmodee for your excellent customer service! angry

I'll think twice before i spend any more money on their products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Donohue
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
Kneel puny Doomtrooper before the might of the Ezoghoul!
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a completely different experience with them when my Mall of Horror game was missing the blue wooden disks.

I recieved a prompt replay and got the pieces within a week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Lachance
Canada
sherbrooke
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
puffinslayer wrote:
I had a completely different experience with them when my Mall of Horror game was missing the blue wooden disks.

I recieved a prompt replay and got the pieces within a week.

same as me...they reply the same day and send the chit and...goodiesblush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a good experience as well...they sent me replacement character inserts because mine came with 4 of 'em torn. They replied within in a day and had the replacements (with extras) to me within a week. Any way, I hope your situation gets resolved soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geo,

I don't know anything about the retailer you purchased the game from, but if they have a phone number, try giving them a quick call. Hopefully that will clear things up for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
When I had problems with my original copy of Dungeon Twister, imported from France, they sent me replacement parts all the way from Europe. The postage on the package was some appallingly large number. They also game me a ton of free promotional pieces. Sure, they're in french, but they are *awesome*.

Stephan from Asmodee posts here regularily (did I get that name right?) and I'm sure you'll be hearing from him soon, but look up his profile here if you don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As i am located in Greece my guess is that they don't want to ship in Europe (due to shipping costs).

But my problem is not getting the replacement kit, but Asmodee's inability to communicate properly.

After all i spend money on their products and i expect the same level of support/communication as people in the USA or Canada get...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had nothing but prompt replies to any emails sent to Asmodee through their email address. Stephan has always replied. I did have a problem in that none of the retailers I deal with locally had heard nothing about the replacement sets for DT. I informed Asmodee of this and they promptly sent me a set through the mail (I got it last week). I think there is a European branch for Asmodee so I don't see what their problem would be. More on-line retailers seem to be getting in the replacement sets as well. If all else fails, call their customer service number like someone else mentioned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
GeoMan wrote:
As i am located in Greece my guess is that they don't want to ship in Europe (due to shipping costs).

But my problem is not getting the replacement kit, but Asmodee's inability to communicate properly.

After all i spend money on their products and i expect the same level of support/communication as people in the USA or Canada get...

If I was unclear, let me repeat that my replacement parts CAME from Europe as Asmodee US had not yet released Dungeon Twister: the store I dealt with imported french copies from France.

As Asmodee is a EU-first company I doubt you will have any problems and that there has simply been some glitch in communication.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
apotheos wrote:
As Asmodee is a EU-first company I doubt you will have any problems and that there has simply been some glitch in communication.

Glitch? Getting no reply to at least 4-5 e-mails is not just a glitch...

Anyway, does anyone has Stephan's email or another contact address besides asmodee@asmodee.com ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoMan wrote:
apotheos wrote:

Glitch? Getting no reply to at least 4-5 e-mails is not just a glitch...

Anyway, does anyone has Stephan's email or another contact address besides asmodee@asmodee.com ?

There are contact links on both the US/English Language website for Asmodee - http://www.asmodee-us.com and on the English Language portion of http://www.dungeontwister.com

The contact address given in both places is:

contact@asmodee-us.com

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoMan,

It seems that somewhere, somehow, your email never got to our US office.

I will take care of your issue shortly.

My email is simply stephan@asmodee-us.com as you can see in my profile.

Cordially,

Stephan @ ASMODEE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Geo, there you go.laugh

Happy Gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SentientGolem wrote:
GeoMan,

Cordially,

Stephan @ ASMODEE

Thanks for the reply. I emailed you regarding the issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Tanchel
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My daughter ate my weaponmaster token. Asmodee were superb and replaced it within days of me asking advice on what I should do. They even posted it to me in the UK.

Thanks Asmodee!!!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice Wiels
Belgium
Chatelet
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
btanchel wrote:
My daughter ate my weaponmaster token. Asmodee were superb and replaced it within days of me asking advice on what I should do. They even posted it to me in the UK.

Thanks Asmodee!!!!!!!!!

At first, I understood that your daughter detested the weapon master, but now, I realize that Dungeon Twister token are, in fact, edible. Another reason to buy DT products??? surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sherinford wrote:
At first, I understood that your daughter detested the weapon master, but now, I realize that Dungeon Twister token are, in fact, edible. Another reason to buy DT products??? surprise

Very, very funny!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SentientGolem wrote:
GeoMan,

Cordially,

Stephan @ ASMODEE

To Stephan:

Well... in your latest email dated June 5 you mention that you will send me the replacement kit directly...

It's almost the end of June and i haven't receive anything yet... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoMan wrote:
SentientGolem wrote:
GeoMan,

Cordially,

Stephan @ ASMODEE

To Stephan:

Well... in your latest email dated June 5 you mention that you will send me the replacement kit directly...

It's almost the end of June and i haven't receive anything yet... shake

Doesn't it take a few weeks for items to ship overseas? Just be patient. I'm sure you'll receive your parts in due course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Campbell
United States
Augusta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geo...you have to remember, the Euro-Guys get about 6 weeks vacation, and the Frenchies only work about 30 hours a week...so maybe either the customer service is at home when you call them ,or they are on vacation somewhere in the French Riviera sipping on some wine and eating cheese.....

Oh wait my mistake..I forgot..they are all in Germany watching the World Cup.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It took a few months but the replacement kit finally arrived! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Alessi
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just heard back from someone at Asmodee. When I picked up my copy of the 3/4 player set, my store didn't have any of the room kits, and said their distributer didn't have any either. The person from Asmodee said that he didn't have any in the office.

Are the replacement kits really gone? Is there no way to get one short of including one in an online order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chamberlain
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geo,

I am not surprised by the bad service you are getting. I tried getting a replacement kit from them and they sent a very blunt e-mail saying to ask the store they bought it from. I told them that there was none around here, at the time there wasn't, that sold the game and couldn't help me. They just ignored me from then on.

It convinced me not to purchase anything further from them. I WAS looking forware to DT expansions, but I haven't bought any and won't in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My own experience with Asmodee CS has been great of late. Missing a component in a copy of DT2 I got a hold of Stefan who said he'd have it in the mail directly. That response within an hour and a half!

We'll see if it shows but I'm betting it will.

robbage
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Asmodee forums
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.