Gary Watkins
United States
Arvada
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a handful of specific dragon dice to complete some sets (in some cases, duplicate sets). I have some dragon dice I can trade or other game parts, some CCGs, maybe even a boardgame or RPG if an ultra rare die or a sizable lot of other dice are involved. I'm not willing to pay a lot for the dice, I'm afraid, as I'm only doing this for completeness and not actually playing the game. I decided to try to complete some of these sets recently, after I obtained about 6 pounds of Dragon Dice at a local thrift store for $2 to add to my own small collection.

My Needs:
Umber Hulk (Dwarf, UR)
Beholder (Lava Elf, UR)
Ghost (Undead, R)
Swampland Standing Stones (Major Terrain)
Blue Wyrm
Green Wyrm
Herald (Coral Elf, R)
Mammoth Rider (Dwarf, R)
Thaumaturgist (Dwarf, U)
Marauder (Goblin, R)
Filcher (Goblin, R)
Leopard Rider (Goblin, R)
Any Monsters

If you are looking for a couple of dollars or more per die (excluding the ultra rares), then don't bother contacting me. To give you an example of what I'm looking at, I recently bid on (but lost) a 90 die lot on eBay that included an ultra rare Umber Hulk, several drakes and wyrms, a dragon screen, and four dice bags. The final price ended up being $26 dollars or so plus shipping. If you break that down it doesn't come out to much on a per die basis.

So if you still play with your dragon dice, prize them, or value them greatly, I thank you, but it probably won't work out. If, on the other hand, they're just gathering dust and you'd rather have something more useful, then drop me a line.

Thank you for your time.

Gary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Watkins
United States
Arvada
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a quick list of my extra Dragon Dice for trade (only 1 of each unless otherwise noted). I prefer to trade like-for-like (a rare for a rare, monster for a monster, wyrm for a wyrm, etc), but may make an exception for dice I specifically need. I haven't listed commons or uncommons here. Ask if you are interested in any of those.

Rares: Coral Elf – Champion, Sharpshooter; Dwarf – Skirmisher, Wizard (2); Lava Elf – Conqueror (4), Necromancer (3); Undead – Mummy.

Monsters: Dwarf – Gargoyle; Undead – Skeletal Steed, Minor Death, Carrion Crawler; Frostwing – Wolf Pack;

Major Terrain: Flatland – City (2), Standing Stones (2), Temple, Tower; Highland – City (4), Tower (3); Swampland – Temple.

Dragons: Drake – Gold (2), Wyrm – Black, Blue, Gold (3).

Promos: White Dragonlord; Dragonslayer (4); Red Dragonkin Champion (4); Blue Dragonkin Champion.

Thank you. Please contact me with any trade suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Watkins
United States
Arvada
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still looking for Dragon Dice. Please contact me if you have any to trade. I would even consider trading a boardgame for a mixed lot of dice. Thanks!

Gary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Feltman
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. A Bit long past due, but there is a website where you can buyt most singles:

http://www.chuckpint.com/frame.html

Hope it helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.