Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Hautemont
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, an error sneaked in the graphic illustration depicting where merchandises are picked.

The text of the rules is the correct one, not the illustration, ie: You do NOT pick the merchandise token in the City a Passenger starts from. A corrected version of the rules (with the modified graphics, showing a total of 14 points for the example) is available online, at www.daysofwonder.com

Our apologies for this contradiction between the text and example.

Eric @ DoW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played once so far and am looking forward to more plays soon.

I've one more question on Passenger movement.

The text says the passenger picks up the merchandise token when he moves "through" a town, but the example seems to also include moving "to" a town. So is the example correct? If the passenger moves on five links, will he have five tokens (assuming the tokens are in the town)?

OK, two questions, it looks like a passenger can loop back to a town as long as he only rides a route once, is this correct?

Well, maybe one more. Is there always only one route between a city for purposes of moving a passenger? Or is there a route for each set of trains there?

Thanks for another fun game!

Happy Gaming,
Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wagner
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
qzhdad wrote:
I've played once so far and am looking forward to more plays soon.

I've one more question on Passenger movement.

The text says the passenger picks up the merchandise token when he moves "through" a town, but the example seems to also include moving "to" a town. So is the example correct? If the passenger moves on five links, will he have five tokens (assuming the tokens are in the town)?

OK, two questions, it looks like a passenger can loop back to a town as long as he only rides a route once, is this correct?

Well, maybe one more. Is there always only one route between a city for purposes of moving a passenger? Or is there a route for each set of trains there?

Thanks for another fun game!

Happy Gaming,
Scott

I believe your statement about moving on five links and getting five tokens is correct.

A passenger can both loop back into a town, and collect an additional token if available, as long as other rules of movement are obeyed.

A route is one of the sets of trains. A Double route is a set of two routes. A passenger can only travel through a route, Double route, or Triple route once.

Alan has been unclear in his postings about these definitions, but either way his intention is that you can't connect directly between the same two citites twice in one run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.