Popular Tags: [View All]
Lea Hudson
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have the game, but there are some counters missing. After downloading the 2 counter sets from BGG and comparing, I'm just more confused....

1. The rulebook says there are 160 counters and 27 markers in the box. Are the markers included in this 160 or are the 27 seperate?
2. The Excel counters from BGG show 139 planes, the jpg counters from BGG show 138 planes. Which is correct?

I have 132 plane counters in my game, but don't know how many I'm supposed to have and can't work out what's missing until I know the answer.

Can anyone help please? I'm dying to play the game, but am stuck at the moment.

Thanks,
Lea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check for them at:

http://grognard.com/board.html (Look for RAF)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lea Hudson
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I got the Spanish counter images from the Grognard site, but they are the same as the ones in the Excel spreadsheet here on BGG. 139 planes. So, I'm still not sure what's missing.

Thanks anyway,
Lea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lea Hudson
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Daren,

Yes, it's frustrating when you know something is missing, but you can't work out exactly what. I wish the games makers would include a print out of all the counters. It would make life a lot easier.

I'm going to print all the counters from BGG and do a 1 by 1 comparison of what I actually have to see if I can work it out. The trouble is, with the two downloads from BGG having different numbers of counters and the manual being so vague, it will be difficult at best.

I live in hope that some kind soul here will be able to help and I'll let you know if I get anywhere.

Regards,
Lea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zopper Alf
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the Excel-sheet i made when i got the game. I'm (almost) 100% certain that i have all counters
http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=14c4efc18327cd5bfb9d6...
Hope that helps,
Simon

edit: 160 counters in total - and 27 misc counters the rest are airplanes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lea Hudson
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simon,

Thank you so much for that, it is very much appreciated. If I had any Geek Gold, I'd give you some.

From your list, it looks like I'm only missing 1 plane counter. I'm going to go through your spreadsheet and figure out which one.

Thank you again

Regards,
Lea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lea Hudson
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Daren,

I use Firefox, so the popups are blocked. If you give me an email addy, I'll send the spreadsheet to you. It's only 27k in size, so shouldn't be blocked by a fussy ISP.

I've had this game for around 3yrs+ now and never really looked at it because of the missing counters. Looks like I might be getting somewhere though thanks to Simon.

If you figure out what counters you're missing and let me know, I'll see if I have them and will scan them for you. Give me a shout. One way or another, we'll get a complete game again

Regards,
Lea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zopper Alf
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you guys need any more help let me know it
Simon

p.s. i can send you the file via email as well, i wouldn't even mind if they host the file here at bgg..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lea Hudson
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Simon.

I've just noticed you are in Germany. You're English is better than mine!!! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lea Hudson
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've spent the past hour going through my counters/markers and found that I'm missing the following:

Counters missing:
II/JG 3 2 Me 109 1+1

Markers missing:
1x Damage A
1x Damage C
1x Damage E
1x Day
1x German Effort

I didn't notice the missing markers until I looked in the manual and realised they were listed. Anyway, thanks to Simon, I can now at least make up some temporary markers and the counter so that I can finally play the game. Brilliant!

Regards,
Lea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Jongema
Netherlands
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Since you guys talk about RAF very recently... I have a question.
I have my game complete except for the rules... if anyone of you guy could help me and send me a scanned version or something... please

thanks in advance,

Robert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zopper Alf
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry Robert, but i don't have any possibility to scan the rules here... Maybe Lea can help you out with some scans (i'm thinking about offering a nice -tip for an avatar )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lea Hudson
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Robert,

Do you just need the rule book, or do you also need the tables insert?

I can scan it for you, but it might take me a few days because I don't have a lot of free time this week. That's providing my scanner is still working, of course.

Let me know what you need and I'll help if I can.

Regards,
Lea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Jongema
Netherlands
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Lea,

Thanks in advance... I've got the map, the counters, the cards and the die... but not the rulesbook.. unfortunately. I thought, if I remember well, that all the tables are on the map board)if not, I would like the tables as well.. basicly. It would be fine with me if I get a scan of the and no hurry is needed... whenever you have time..

again thanks in advance

Robert:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lea Hudson
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Robert,

I'll have to check about the tables on the map. I'm not sure they are the same as the rule book insert.

Leave it with me and I'll pm you when I've got the scan ready

Regards,
Lea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Jongema
Netherlands
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
hey Lea,

Brilliant, and thanks again...

Robert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Williams
United Kingdom
DROITWICH SPA
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lea,

Do you want me to scan the missing markers for you?

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lea Hudson
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Rob,

Oh, yes please. That would be great if you would. I'd really appreciate it

Do you need anything scanning from the game?

Regards,
Lea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.