Troy Adlington
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Paradrop card for the Allies says "once per turn"

I assume this means used for one combat only (as opposed to other combat cards)....Am I wrong?

2) I realise there is one too many Russian army in the countermix. After pairing up all the the non on-map and reserve box armies with the 7 Reinforcing fronts, then it seems I have 3 armies left over. Since replacements can only be used for on-map units or units in the eliminated units box. Are these 3 armies surplus to requirements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Adlington
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok answering my own question. The 2 Russian armies are for defecting Romanians and Bulgarians. I've been searching for weeks on Consimworld...which is a dog's breakfast of a site!! Finally puzzled it out myself.

meanwhile...anyone want a pbem game of this?

hassle me at ACTS or here for a game.

Troy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
xkander
Italy
Castelbuono
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
one time only is not correct: the "paradrop" card is used - once per turn - as combat card and then discarded (not removed from the game) for use in later turns.

The third "surplus" Soviet Army actually was an error, it has been printed instead of a German corps (which is missing from the countersheet).

ciao
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.