Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clint DeSena
United States
Plainville
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I browsed around in the "rules" section and couldn't find an answer to this question, so here it goes:

We were playing the advanced game with the 90 and 180 degree turning stones. The monster walked through a wall and teleported to the matching wall. However, the space where the monster was supposed to land was covered by a turning stone (forget which one).

What happens? The monster can't push these types of stones out of the way! Does it just turn right or 180 degrees next to the wall it walked through in the first place?

I hope this question made sense!

Clint

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
That is certainly the way I would play it. The monster never actually enters the space w/ the turning space - but rather turns in the space just before it.

In your case, there is just the "teleportation" wall between the space and the stone connecting the two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Ramsey
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. I'd play it as if the monster actually never entered the space, turned the appropriate direction, and exited on that space instead.

For example, the monster should exit on space "S," which is occupied by a turning stone. Instead, the monster would exit on space R or T, depending upon the direction the stone would require he turn toward.

Clear as mud?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint DeSena
United States
Plainville
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for the help. I was quite surprised that this situation wasn't covered in the rulebook. That's what the Geek is for!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.