Popular Tags: [View All]
P. Al Williams
United States
Holyoke
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So...I'm no new member, but if anything this may be instuctional to prospective users.

I'd like to change my user name. Is there any way at all to accomplish this? A process? A donation amount?

Or is that propigation thorugh the system too difficult?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty sure that's not possible. You're not the only one to ask though, so maybe it's under consideration for the future. I guess people don't realize how addicted to this site they'll become when they first sign up, perhaps there should be a warning during the registration process to think long and hard about your username since you're likely to spend a lot of time on this site laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Orr
United States
Medical Lake
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
I find myself using the same handle for just about everything - e-mail, forums, registration sites. If you see orr_paul, it's probably me. If they don't allow the underscore, I use 'cauldron.'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. Al Williams
United States
Holyoke
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm full aware it is a difficult question - as evidenced ny the post title.

And I've as of late begun using a consistent moniker for just such reasons...but I'm curious as to whether I can bribe my way through the system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmbmb
As you suspected, it is not possible to change your username. Believe me, if you could, there would be a lot of people in line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.