Subject: Solitaire Carcassonne. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris duff
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,
a good game. However on the expert version, for the two cloisters with a road, you should be able to place your meeple on the road. I also like to finish a game so I use another colour as needed and I'm trying to come up with a scoring solution for this. E.g. for the number of turns you have another coloured meeple on the board count as negative points and the number of spare meeples at the end of the game count as positive. So you keep a running total.
What do you think??
Yut-yau

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris duff
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
If you are unaware of what I am talking about, the link is

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/fileinfo.php?fileid=6840

Solitaire Carcassonne

Note: This system is played only with the core set.

Basic Solitaire:
Use all 40 tiles and 1 set (8 men) of followers.
The starting tile begins the game just as in the standard, multi-player game.
You only place Knights and Thieves.
Fields and Cloisters cannot get followers, but all tiles are still placed in accordance with the "placing land tiles" rules.
After placing a tile, the player must deploy one of his followers on any one 'new' city or road segment (a 'new' segment is defined here as 'not extending off an existing city/road').
When a city or road is completed, any followers on it are returned to the player.
The player wins if he can place all tiles without running out of followers.

Advanced (i.e., nigh-impossible) Solitaire:
Same as above, but Cloister tiles must have a monk placed on them (which is removed when the cloister is complete).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris duff
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I've never actually counted the number of pieces. I've just been using the original box and all that comes with it.
Sorry for the late reply, I've been away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.