Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll give you 300GG for your war game!

1. Leave your offer here.

2. I'll be back in one week (Sunday 19th) to choose which offer appeals to me the most. If there's only one offer here at the end of the week, then that's the one I'm stuck with no matter how bad it is

I was planning on buying an avatar, badges, etc.. But this sounds like a whole lot more fun! I could end up with something really neat, or be stuck with something really lousy. You can offer war games from any era.. fiction, fantasy, space, WW2, Civil War, old, modern, doesn't matter. They can be light or serious Grognard type stuff. I just want a war game.

I'll be back at the end of the week to post which offer I've selected. If the only offer I'm given is Castle Risk (ugh!), then I'll be paying 300GG for Castle Risk.

Free feel to revise your offer as other offers come in. For instance "I'll give you Castle Risk plus (insert other crappy game here)."

The only requirements are that the game/games are complete and in good condition. I also ask that you cover shipping (I'm in the US).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Rumsey
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 300GG For Your War Game!
Looks like I'm first...

I'll offer you a copy of Castle Risk...wait, don't read the next one. I'm joking about it.

I'll give you a brand new copy of the Avalon Hill game Maharaja. The shrink has been removed but that's it. Counters unpunched, everything is brand new.

Here is the link if you want to look at it:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/1713

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PAUL OCONNOR
United States
Encinitas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [OPEN] 300GG For Your War Game!
This Accursed Civil War, from GMT ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eileen Duffy
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Um, I don't have much in wargames, but here goes.

Tactics II.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Moore
United States
North Attleboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Siege Of Jerusalem from Avalon Hill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Three game package:

Starship Troopers (game in good condition - box is beat up)
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/260

Lord of the Rings Risk (game in very good condition)
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/4324

Diplomacy (thrift store buy - unchecked components - looks complete)
http://files.boardgamegeek.com/bggimages/pic11666_t.jpg (edition owned)

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Holy Hex-Sheet, Batman!!

Of all my old SPI and AH stuff ...I think even a couple of the Strategy and Tactics games are unpunched. How about Fall of Rome?! (just kidding)

I'll offer up Panzer Leader from Avalon Hill, sister game of Panzer Blitz; unlike the latter, saw very little play ... no reason to believe it is not 100% complete ...

... OK, just looked it over; it was never played. Counters are punched, but most were never separated, rulebook has some "highlighting" in it, player aid sheet has some minor edge and corner curling, front of box lid has a lot of surface scratches and a couple small scratches/tears but otherwise the box doesn't show much wear. I will count the counters later; I should probably also check the map folds. Think something that hasn't been opened in 25+ years.

And I would be happy to take care of shipping (and insurance? - is it worth it?).

(I have absolutely no clue how this compares to any of the previous offers, check my collection if you'd like.)

follow-up edit: counters all accounted for and are now bagged; mapboard folds seem fine; box is not in as good shape as first described - you can definitely tell which end was sitting on the shelf, and there are at least four places where the scratches become tears, there is also a small discolored area that looks like there was once tape or something there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the offers! I was really surprised at how nice the offers were. I would have been happy with any of them.

I'm going to go with "This Accursed Civil War." That was actually pretty high on my "wants" list.

Thanks again everyone!

Boog

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.