Subject: Only 5 months to go until NEW UK Board Gaming Weekend rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Morning All

This is the first in a monthly series of reminders about our new UK board gaming weekend, The Cast are Dice on 12th & 13th August 2006.

Held in the Regent Theatre in Stoke-on-Trent, this will be a chance for all the UK members of BGG to get together, put faces to names/avatars, and generally spend a couple of days having a lot of fun and playing some new games with new people.

We are capping the attendance at 200 for our first one, and once we've made our room hire back, all other ticket money taken will go towards prizes and giveaways for the weekend.

All info can be found at ...

www.thecastaredice.co.uk

... but feel free to use this thread to ask questions or generally chat about the event.

We hope to see you in the summer!

Nick & Sue

PS - Any thumbsup will help keep this thread active longer, and give more people from the UK a chance to read it and decide to come along!

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise Holden
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought our 3 tickets for the weekend online yesterday

[Although the rule about not allowing my 14 year old to wander around unaccompanied seemed a bit harsh; I shall have to invest in one of those toddler harnesses for the occasion!]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
[Although the rule about not allowing my 14 year old to wander around unaccompanied seemed a bit harsh; I shall have to invest in one of those toddler harnesses for the occasion!]

Louise you're quite right.

I hadn't spotted how that wording looked on the web ... I wanted to say that everyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult, and then went on to put all the other rules about children in the same bit.

It has been amended slightly now

Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If indeed you are going to be putting avatars on badges I wish mine to be fully animated please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan L
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HamsterOfFury wrote:
If indeed you are going to be putting avatars on badges I wish mine to be fully animated please

With that avatar, don't we all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Franklin
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just booked mine. Still negotiating the Friday/Monday off with work to make it less of a rush, but I'm looking forward too it either way...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lockett
United Kingdom
Fishponds, Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got mine and still praying for Togo in the StreetSoccer World Cup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.