Runebound (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Other languages rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marit van Santen
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hello,

We have the Dutch version of Runebound 2nd edition. And because it's a great game, we would like to explore extended decks of cards and The Island of Dread, etc. But the problem is that those are not in Dutch! And at this time no one can tell when, or if, they will be translated. Can anyone give me a list (from top to bottom) of names of the cities in English?

From the two cities visible on the pictures at this site I can tell that the names are not just translated from English, but are choosen Dutch names.

I guess that's all we need to be able to play extended card decks and further games of Runebound with our Dutch version.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike van Schijndel
Netherlands
Rotterdam
ZuidHolland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same question... I bought 1st ed when it came out, now I want to make the switch to 2nd, and its very convenient for me to buy 2nd edition plus isle of dread... unfortunately these are dutch editions... can they be combined with the english expansions later on??

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.