Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb

Baldrick's plan probably involves turnips or a lovely dish of rat au van. What is your cunning plan, dear reader?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Da Mighty Kip
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to make pies. Deadly, deadly pies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JEREMY PAQUETTE
United States
ATTLEBORO
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All I can say is that its success absolutely hinges on my not revealing to you that it involves disgusing myself as a rather large sweet potato.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sommer
Denmark
copenhagen downtown
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Baldrick :"I have a cunning plan my'lord"

Sir edmund geekadder:"enlighten me why not"

Baldrick: "Yes My lord You change your names to aldie derk and thus gain control over BGG.COM ,whilst at the same time you invite both of the said gentlemen for an evening of witty conversation and repartee during which you convince them to change their names !"

Sir edmund geekadder:"however it is well known they have the grace of a pair of latexclad mudsoaked wart hogs in heat, what then baldrick??"

Baldrick: "oh yes ..err ..sorry my lord"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Tavener
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
The overtext below is true.
badge
The overtext above is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a punning clan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.