Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Moore
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First game of the day and we decided to try Fjords that I bought the day before. A quick read of the rules and we were all set. After laying the tiles for the first part of round one we both found we had a farm left over and only two tiles not in play. After claiming fields round one saw us with just 2 points in it.
The 2nd round proved more interesting as we were now more used to the tiles and could see some interesting plays. by the end of round two my partner had managed to gain a 6 point lead due to being able to cover a pass between mountains and I was unable to get a farm around the other side of it.
The final round and I was able to make good use of the mountains to block off areas from my partner this time but his good lead in round two still saw him winning by just 2 points.
We found this to be a nice quick warm up game to begin the day and we both enjoyed playing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.