Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Heim
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Santa Clara Gaming Group (SCGG)Starting this Sunday, March 19th, we will start meeting on a monthly basis every third Sunday of the month. We will meet between 1230 and 430. I will bring many games from my collection to share and play. I just got Ys, so I am hoping someone has played this and can teach me. I will also have by D&D mini's if anyone wants to battle. We will meet at St. Mark's Church, 1957 Pruneridge Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050. This is not a church group, they were nice enough to let me use the parrish hall for free to host this event. There is a nice fire place and plenty of tables to set up to play games. For more info or directions geekmail me or use santaclaragg@comcast.net. Please feel free to bring your own games to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McKinley
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
When I heard the learn’d astronomer; When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me; When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them; When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with
badge
much applause in the lecture-room, How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself, In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time, Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars. W.W.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't make it this week, but I am interested in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
I always meant to get to one of these, but I never did. Now I'm living in Oakland and have a pretty decent gaming group up here. Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Dragon
United States
Willows
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since 1) this group meets at a church, and 2) the 3rd sunday in April is Easter, does this complicate things next month?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Wankel engine
mbmbmbmbmb
The way you can tell it's not a church group is from the Texas Hold' Em and craps tables Andrew has set up. I had to laugh when I saw that. I don't this is what religious conservatives had in mind when they talk about getting more people to church.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Heim
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding Easter, it would not be a problem with the church to meet on Easter Sunday, however I cannot meet on that date so I moved April's meeting to the 23rd, the 4th Sunday. This is not a conservative church as Ed pointed out, they allowed me to meet in their hall for free, and they have a lot of tables, a fireplace for cold days, and a lot of room to spread out. Hope to see all on the 23rd. There is also a Yahoo Group now, so please sign up for the group, and there is a calender fuction with all the dates we are meeting. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/SantaClaraGG/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Heim
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to Easter vacation, we are meeting this Sunday the 23rd, hope to see you soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Heim
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Santa Clara Game Group this Sunday, May 21st, hopeto see the regulars and some new faces, the last weekend befor KublaCon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.