United States
Sahuarita
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MikeTuna wrote:
glamrox wrote:
Jon, I really enjoy Alhambra, I think you'll like it. I have yet to get into Feld but I have two early out of print title, In the Year of the Dragon & Notre Dame. I will bring them to RinCon and maybe we can try them out. From what I've read, the earlier titles interest me more than his later ones like Trajan that seem too complicated for me to be interested.

I have Notre Dame and have only played through it once, but I like it. I would definitely enjoy another play, possible on Sunday.

I am willing to try out any new Feld game! Brugge, Trajan, and Bora Bora are the highest on my list right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Peoble
United States
Sahuarita
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dshortdesign wrote:
I wondering what everyone's plan was regarding doing these exchanges on or off the record. What's the consensus? Is everyone posting official trades here on BGG for each of their trades or are we just going to go "BGG free" for these at RinCon?

Is there a reason to go through BGG for them? This is my first math trade. I was assuming everyone would just exchange games at the flea market on Saturday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tunison
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Get your finger out of my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
dshortdesign wrote:
I wondering what everyone's plan was regarding doing these exchanges on or off the record. What's the consensus? Is everyone posting official trades here on BGG for each of their trades or are we just going to go "BGG free" for these at RinCon?

I guess I wasn't planning to do official trade requests, but for those new to trading, it might help to get a few positive trades under your belt. I guess since most of my trading is with Josh, sending a few requests shouldn't be too hard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Lamoreaux
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh so with math trades, people usually use the official BGG trade system to document it? Yeah that will help us newbs with our trade scores I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Short
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Ill start sending out my trade requests then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Lamoreaux
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
peoblej wrote:
I am willing to try out any new Feld game! Brugge, Trajan, and Bora Bora are the highest on my list right now.

Jon, do you or anyone else have Bora Bora? I think it was released something like today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Peoble
United States
Sahuarita
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
glamrox wrote:
peoblej wrote:

Jon, do you or anyone else have Bora Bora? I think it was released something like today.
I do not. I know it is a scheduled game the first day of RinCon. I am not sure who's copy it is. Perhaps it is the "teacher's" copy, Brian Frahm.
Brian Frahm
United States
Queen Creek
AZ
flag msg tools
badge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Lamoreaux
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So question: to setup the official trades on BGG for a math trade, since we give games to people who don't give us any back (and vice versa), do you just set it up without ticking anything on one side, and set up a trade for each person? Sorry if this doesn't make sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan K
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
glamrox wrote:
So question: to setup the official trades on BGG for a math trade, since we give games to people who don't give us any back (and vice versa), do you just set it up without ticking anything on one side, and set up a trade for each person? Sorry if this doesn't make sense.

Josh, yes. that's the way to do it.

And for it to show up in your trade list to check off, you need to have it listed in your collection with a "For Trade" status
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tunison
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Get your finger out of my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
glamrox wrote:

Exactly. In most cases in a MT, you'll be sending or receiving but not both, so you would just select game(s) from one side or the other. Also, you'll only see it available to check if it's actually marked "For Trade" in that person's collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.