Subject: Will this game work with non-gamers?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robb
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I want to try this game out on a group that is up for playing some a party game.

They are total non-gamers....Balderdash to them is like ASL would be to me.

Will they like this one or should I just play Pictionary with them....gulp I actually like Pictionary...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Deems
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game may be close to the ultimate non-gamer game. Everyone from Grandma to little kids is fully capable of understanding the rules and will immediately be hooked. I have yet to bring this out in a party type situation where everyone is having a great time and instantly wants to know where they can get their own copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Meitzler
United States
West Deptford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play this game with non-gamers only. My wife, father, mother, all enjoy it. Its very quick and a lot of fun! You can win without knowing any trivia.

Great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb
I play this game with gamers and non-gamers alike. I brought this out to work to play at lunchtiime with non-gamer cow-orkers and it was a fantastic success. Every day, the crowd around the game got bigger and bigger. Highly recommended.

It's very, very good mostly because it's so easy to explain and you don't need skills to enjoy the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Silbey
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this game works very well with non-gamers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Arneson
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At this point, I'm just adding to the chorus, but Wits & Wagers works very well with non-gamers.

Cheers,
Erik
http://boardgames.about.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Menzel
United States
Montpelier
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
Missed it by that much ...
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked this game up at WBC after a great demo from Dominic. Brought it home and played it with many non-gamer family members at a birthday party -- huge hit! Much better than Pictionary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.