Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Hartstein
United States
North Plainfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"You are able to hold over up to 3 extra robot parts from your hand from one round to the next at the beginning of the game. Once you have built your first robot, you can only hold over 2 extra parts. After your second robot you can hold over 1 extra part. After you have built your third robot, you can not hold over any extra parts. Also, you are able to hold over extra robot parts equal to the number of robots you have built."

As I read this, it's a very complicated way of saying that you can keep 3 robot parts from round to round, the rest being discarded (rusted) as explained earlier in the rules.

That is, unless you have built 4 or more robots, at which point the number of robots exceeds three and this part of the rules is relevant. However, since the game ends immediately if a player builds a third robot, it's hard to see how this could happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Snell
United States
Rexburg
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Quote:
"You are able to hold over up to 3 extra robot parts from your hand from one round to the next at the beginning of the game. Once you have built your first robot, you can only hold over 2 extra parts. After your second robot you can hold over 1 extra part. After you have built your third robot, you can not hold over any extra parts. Also, you are able to hold over extra robot parts equal to the number of robots you have built."

Sorry, that is a typo. javascript:emoticon(document.MESSAGEFORM.body,'blush')
blush I changed the rules after a couple of play tests. I guess I accidentally left some of that information in the rules.

Here is what it should say:

"You are able to hold over up to 3 2 extra robot parts from your hand from one round to the next at the beginning of the game. Once you have built your first robot, you can only hold over 2 1 extra part. After your second robot you can hold over 1 extra part. After you have built your third second robot, you can not hold over any extra parts. Also, you are able to hold over extra robot parts equal to the number of robots you have built.Thus, your last robot must be built with parts that you collect or trade."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.