Erik Larsen
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased the German version with a copy of the rules in English except for the last two pages that show all the building tiles. It would be nice if someone had an English image of these two pages with the names.

Also I did notice that the Lawyer tile does not have a picture of the cloth block or the denier coin but I see that on page 4 of the rules it does show them. So watch out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Cauet
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.ystari.com/caylus/CaymanE.pdf
Is it what you want?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
elarsen wrote:
Also I did notice that the Lawyer tile does not have a picture of the cloth block or the denier coin but I see that on page 4 of the rules it does show them. So watch out.

The 1st edition had the cost of a Residence (1$ + 1 cloth) on the Lawyer and nothing on the tile of the Residence itself.
The second edition is the opposite: the Lawyer has no cost on it (as the Carpenter and Mason) and the Residences now have the cost on them (as the wooden and stone building).
Maybe you've second edition tiles and first edition rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elarsen wrote:
I just purchased the German version with a copy of the rules in English except for the last two pages that show all the building tiles. It would be nice if someone had an English image of these two pages with the names.

If you look closely at the building tiles, you'll notice that the name of each tile is printed in the background in english, german, and french.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Larsen
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes this is exactly what I want.

As you can see by looking at this pdf put out by ystari for the 2nd edition that the Lawyer tile has the cost for conversion on the bottom half. My actual tile that came with the game just shows the green tile in the bottom middle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.