Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I had posted this question in their Publisher forum but we're now finding out that these aren't showing up on the front page so I'll post it here in hopes of getting some info.

Has anyone played any of these games? If so, which ones and how were they? They cover some interesting topics but I still hesitate to spend even their low prices without knowing a little bit about the games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Benjamin
United States
Los Alamos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played a couple, own several more. Cheap components, simple exercises that are more 'educational' than games, driven by mostly random elements. If on a limited budget buy better games than these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If these are the people I'm thinking of, their Battle of Hampton Roads (Monitor-Virginia) and "Don't Give Up the Ship" (Lake Erie) games are decent little games. Some of the others, like Bunker Hill, do not evoke their subject very well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
Publisher forum posts are appearing on the front page, in the Game Forums+ window.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.