Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Ipser
United States
Los Gatos
California
flag msg tools
designer
I'm looking for playtesters for Mech War 3.

You must own a copy of Mech War 2 (or Red Star/White Star 2nd ed).

For more information see:

http://www.armchairbrigade.org/index?name=gamemechwar

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

I'm also looking for game designers to develop modules for the game system (i.e. doing a battle in the system).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Smith
United States
Port Arthur
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A worthwhile idea might be to create some WWII scenarios that could be played on the historical (ie. non-generic) maps used in the Gamer's Tactical Combat Series. I think the scale (125? meters per hex vs. 200 meters per hex) might be close enough for it to work. Or maybe the movement allowances would have to be increased by a certain percentage. What would that percentage be? Why does math suck so much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Ipser
United States
Los Gatos
California
flag msg tools
designer
That's and excellent idea. In fact, one of my goals is to get away from the ahistorical geomorphic maps and do some real maps. Currently I'm using the GBACW maps for playtesting (they are 125 yard hexes) and they are working out well. (Looking forward to a Soviet river crossing over Antietam Creek at Kublacon in May.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.