Runebound (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Upcoming expansions after Midnight and the Class Decks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Moore
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Go to http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/rants.html if you haven't read about fantasy flight Games upcoming lineup of games.

So, what is people's opinions on the Runebound expansions coming up? Of course I love the idea of new small expansions again, but I'm really looking forward to Runebound: Sands of Al-Kalim. I would love a desert theme and it would be cool if the world was totally emty and it was just the heroes vs. the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow!!!!

I'm excited! I love the expansions for Runebound, but the other expansions for the other games look incredible as well - plus...Starcraft!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark camp
United States
Lesser Binghamton Area
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I get a second job to pay for these, I'll have no time to play them. What to do. . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG whole set list there enticed me. I mean...Marvel, Starcraft, Expansions for every one of their big games. Wow.
Hopefully they all meet our expectations. Runebounds additions look great, the class decks alone have me psyched. And with a total of 3 big expansions as a bare minimum, that sounds ok with me. 4 maps and at least 6 different engame conditions; cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarno Suntio
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uuh those classdecks make me itchy all over laugh

And that Starcraft... The aptly named geeklist "Look at all this stuff!" just got a new addition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.