Brett Hertzberger
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the title says, how many sheets of the chits should be in the deluxe copy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Boyes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One.

I was surprised. There aren't many OPS Complete/dispersed markers in my opinion.

The counters have a linen-like finish and are nice.

My one sheet was poorly die cut, but quickly replaced by LNL! (with a sheet that also wasn't cut very well. The underlines of a few HE FPs are cut off. But the new sheet is better and acceptable enough.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kirby
Malaysia
KL
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, just the one sheet of counters, and like Richard above has a problem, mine has an off-set Rear print so the bottom of some numbers is missing and the underline under some of the numbers cannot be seen on the reverse side due to this.

Certain counters could have done with having more included, such as the Ops Complete and Wreck counters, but I have a number of WaW games so I am able to supplement those included in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Obsolete Man
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The other WaW game I have is World at War: Blood and Bridges and that one comes with so many spare Ops Complete/Disrupted and Wreck/Out of Command counters that I just moved about half of them into my Eisenbach Gap tray. Should work out fine for both games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
My sheet is misaligned as well. Its mostly the bottom left corner. I emailed them, I hope they replace it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.