Christian @BoardGameMonster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

does Paizo offer for download (or somewhere on BGG/elsewhere) character sheets that we can print off to use with the game instead of "writing on the cards themselves in pencil", which seems to be the official recommendation?

The character cards themselves don't need to be card sized so I'm thinking something about A5 size (half a sheet of paper to the Americans in the audience) which is split into four quadrants:

Top left: Character Card, Cards List
Top right: Character Card, Skills and Powers
Bottom left: Characer Role side A
Bottom right: Characer Role side B

You can then write on the back (in pencil if you so desire) which actual cards are in your deck and which quests you've completed.

An alternative, two-sided layout would be:

Top left: scenarios completed (tickboxes for 3 base scenarios + 15 from the adventure path)

Other quadrants: as above

On the back, top-left = Cards list
Then split each remaining quadrant in two so you have separate areas to track the weapons, spells, armor, items, allies and blessings that make up your current deck.

If this does not yet exist as a resource can anybody from Paizo give a thumbs-up or thumbs-down to the concept of a BGGer making a set (and publishing it on BGG files) based on scans of the character cards from the box?

In theory it shouldn't stop anybody from buying the game, since the character sheets are useless without the other 4,612,229 multitude of cards that make up the game...

C
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a link to character sheets on the Paizo page for the game:

http://paizo.com/pathfinder/adventureCardGame
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, on their website.

http://paizo.com/products/btpy914x
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK. I totally missed that.

Thank you both for the links!

And thanks to Paizo for the great service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
✔️✔️❌✔️➖
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried that link, but unfortunately, the file in question is for the standard RPG character sheet. The preview image is what's wanted/needed, but it's not what I'm getting to download.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it is the right one.

Once you've checked out and go to your "My downloads" page there is a prominent link to the RPG character sheet front and centre. If you instead click on the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game link at the bottom of that page you should get the 9Mb download of CommunityUsePackagePathfinderAdventureCardGameCharacterSheets.pdf , which is the one you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
✔️✔️❌✔️➖
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Farrell
Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephen, that happened to me too, but boardgamemonster is right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the downloads page is a little confusing at first. The way it's set up is that is your product order PDF downloads page. Whenever you "buy" something from Paizo, even if it's a free download, the download file is remains listed on your downloads page so you can come back to it at any time and download it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.