Subject: Germany: 50% or > at Karstadt rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
At the Karstadt in Darmstadt they had several games for 50%, or more, off retail. I picked up Ruesselbande (EUR 10), Tower of Babel (EUR 15), and Gute Freunde (EUR 15). They also had Im Schatten des Kaisers (10-15 EUR), Geistertreppe (EUR 15) and Diamant (EUR 10). There may have been some others too but I can't remember which ones. Here's hoping other Karstadts around Germany have the same deals!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Strauss
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I´m trying to get 300 years old, so now I´m a teenager
mbmbmbmbmb
Karstadt in Berlin/Spandau has the same deal and they are offering some Phalanx Games for 10 Euros ( All of them are going to be oop ) the games are: Nero, Waterloo and Norden & Süden ( wich is: A house divided ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gotthard Heinrici (prev. Graf Strachwitz)
Germany
Düsseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Danke dir!

Will share the info tomorrow with my gamegroup in Düsseldorf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I went back to the same Karstadt today and they had more than 30 copies of Karibik for only EUR 5 surprise Not too bad of a price for some cool pirate ships. arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Egan
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These same Phalanx games were on sale for 10 euros at the Karstadt in Munich a few weeks ago, along with a few others. I managed to score a copy of Santiago for 10 euros.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
FYI, this sale is still going on if you can find a Karstadt that still has a decent selection of games on sale. Today I picked up two (remaining) copies of the Heroscape master set for eur 20 a piece at the Karstadt in Frankfurt!!! surprise They were stashed behind some other games on the sale rack. I don't know if it was a fluke at this one store or what but it's not too often one finds a deal like this in any department store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.