L Myrick
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I've read on consimworld the last couple of weeks, it's still a ways off and no date set: the map is still being worked on by the artist and nothing has gone to the printers.

I'd love for Adam to pop in here and tell us different though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starkweather
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I could give something more definite but work is progressing...Niko sent me some eye candy for the Nijmegen area and is approaching finishing the map for me to proof...

I know you guys are impatient and want the game now but it is an expensive game and we are trying to get it as right as we can...

Hang in there...you won't be disappointed in the end...

Better waiting and getting it right than rushing it is my firm belief and I will stick to it.

Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Myrick
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adamant wrote:
I wish I could give something more definite but work is progressing...Niko sent me some eye candy for the Nijmegen area and is approaching finishing the map for me to proof...

I know you guys are impatient and want the game now but it is an expensive game and we are trying to get it as right as we can...

Hang in there...you won't be disappointed in the end...

Better waiting and getting it right than rushing it is my firm belief and I will stick to it.

Adam

Agreed. How about sharing some of that eye candy with us poor slobs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.