Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems odd for VPG games to go out of print and disappear from their website. Is a second edition in the works or something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jheaney wrote:
Seems odd for VPG games to go out of print and disappear from their website. Is a second edition in the works or something?

I think that there was a disagreement between the designer and VPG, so he pulled the game (and another one) from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad to hear that. Steve seems like a great guy and I have a lot of respect for VPG. Hopefully someday it'll print again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jheaney wrote:
Sad to hear that. Steve seems like a great guy and I have a lot of respect for VPG. Hopefully someday it'll print again.

Yeah, it's sad. Luckily for me I read about it when it happened so I rushed to find a webshop that had copies of We Must Tell The Emperor and his other VPG game Malta Besieged in inventory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.