Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Meitzler
United States
West Deptford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just won on ebay an incomplete copy of this game.

I have

the board
the 11 smaller boards
several small counters with numbers on them
and about 440 monster counters.

Thats it, I downloaded the rules but what am i missing to play this game?

Should I try to make a playable game with these supplies, or should I trade it as parts?

Thanks
Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rami S
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Instead of going through the hassle of counting the chits and the stress of finding out that you have a missing piece, I suggest you send it to me so the burden will be mine On a more serious note, look into the file section, you have lots of useful stuff there, like:

Manifest of the chits:
http://files.boardgamegeek.com/viewfile.php3?fileid=2623

and if you make a search on the net you can also find some battleground ready for print.

Enjoy your game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well if you have the boards and the battlelands then you just need to figure out which counters you are missing.The little counters with numbers on are used to mark damage but no one really uses those as it is much easier to mark damage with dice.But as far as the monster and legion counters are concerned you are suppose to have a certain amount of each.If you are only missing a few monster counters you can probably play the game just fine.Here is what you should have:
12 legion markers in 6 colors and a titan counter of each color
18 angels (3 of each of the 6 colors)
6 archangels
18 behemouth
25 centaurs
10 colossus
28 cyclops
18 dragons
21 gargoyles
18 giants
25 gorgon
18 griffon
6 gaurdian
10 hydra
28 lion
21 minotaur
25 ogre
28 ranger
10 serpent
28 troll
12 unicorn
21 warbear
6 warlock
18 wyvern

So it really just depends on what you are missing as to the playability of your game.If you think it might be unplayable drop it off at a thrift store near my home and i will find a good home for it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.