Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, another question came up, and this time I'm really not sure. It's regarding the card Blight, which says that when an opposing unit engages you can discard a card to reduce the damage by the Fate Value. My question is does the entire unit have to engage in order for you to play this card? If I'm reading it right, you can't play this card if just a Cohort engages, or just a Hero and not his Cohort(s).

So does the entire unit have to engage to play this or can you play it off of individual cards in a unit engaging?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wootton
Scotland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Koz1120 wrote:
Ok, another question came up, and this time I'm really not sure. It's regarding the card Blight, which says that when an opposing unit engages you can discard a card to reduce the damage by the Fate Value. My question is does the entire unit have to engage in order for you to play this card? If I'm reading it right, you can't play this card if just a Cohort engages, or just a Hero and not his Cohort(s).

So does the entire unit have to engage to play this or can you play it off of individual cards in a unit engaging?

You can play it when the unit or any card in the unit engages.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you sir, you've been very quick in answering all of my questions. Hopefully I haven't been too much of a pest Obviously I've been playing the game a lot though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.