Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
Welcome to fall in the Midwest and a property with a lot of mature trees!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to load a BGG page with a particular quickbar page displayed? For example, lets say I have created a permalink for a particular view of my Owned list. But I'd like that page to load with quickbar page 9 displayed, instead of the default page 1. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm fairly sure this isn't possible, all the pages load with whatever quickbar page you last selected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ngwilliam wrote:
Is there a way to load a BGG page with a particular quickbar page displayed? For example, lets say I have created a permalink for a particular view of my Owned list. But I'd like that page to load with quickbar page 9 displayed, instead of the default page 1. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

Not sure what you mean by a "permalink."

The "normal" way to do this is to put a quicklink to your owned list on page 9. Then you'd spin to page 9, select the link. Then other associated links would be on that same page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
herace wrote:
Not sure what you mean by a "permalink."

A fixed URL that takes you to the page that is the result of doing this:
herace wrote:
Then you'd spin to page 9...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
Welcome to fall in the Midwest and a property with a lot of mature trees!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Permalink" is an option found on the collections pages. They are useful if you've used filters and/or set up special views of a collection. I don't know if their usage is common, but I use permalinks for any collections urls I put in my quickbar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.