Kellen K
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am a new netrunner player in Birmingham and I am trying to start or find a group to play Netrunner with regularly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Weaver
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just found your message and wanted to know if you had found any groups that play in the Birmingham area. I haven't actually picked up the game yet but I want to but wanted to make sure I could find some other players

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kellen K
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry I'm taking so long to reply. I haven't found a dedicated group to play with. The game is excellent though I would definitely pick it up. If you do let me know and we can play some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Faulkner
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Myself and a friend of mine play as well and need more than each other to play against.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hunter
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just started playing Netrunner and looking for players in Birmingham.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Patrick
msg tools
Just bought this game and looking to learn how to play it. Anyone gather and play around here? I'm in Birmingham

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hunter
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! We just had a tournament last week at Excelsior. You can join the Birmingham Netrunner Society Facebook page. I amusually free to play on weekends, and there are about 8 other people in the group now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.