• [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [iOS] Bang! free again
Usually it's only the non-hd version which is ugly on iPad that's free ... Thx for posting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremie geggus
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The reviews on this one are pretty rough. Sounds like the Online play is a real disaster. Shame. Perfect game to play with friends on the iPhone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Carson
United States
Norton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I went and checked it out and it is the iPad HD version. I picked it up and it looks great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cave
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wormwoode wrote:
The reviews on this one are pretty rough. Sounds like the Online play is a real disaster. Shame. Perfect game to play with friends on the iPhone.

This is one of those games that does not seem to cater well to online multiplayer due to the lack of bluffing and direct social interaction among players. At the price of free, it's a great sit in the car and play against the AI while the wife is shopping kind of game, that's one of the many reasons I like to have a variety of digital board game conversions to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.