Subject: Missing rule book rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodney

Lexington
Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got Mage Wars in the mail today. I believe I have the first printing. It was missing the rule book in the box. Has anyone else experienced this? I know I can get the rule book of the Mage Wars website but I want a complete game and not one missing components.

I am going through now to see if anything else is missing. I think I am going to return the game for a new one since the game box was damaged (looks like it was dropped). The game board is slightly misshapen because of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rodney,

If you keep your game you can contact Arcane Wonders and they will be very helpful.

You could also try http://magewars.com/jsite/downloads and download there.

Good luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Edmond
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know personally- I have the Mage Wars Rule Book PDF on my phone- Simple to go though, and always accessible.

And AW customer support is definitely one of the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Guytan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Email them here, and you will get a quick response.

http://magewars.com/jsite/contactus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeramy Poulin
United States
San Digeo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If you are returning to exchange it shouldn't matter but if you or anyone else needs a copy of a rulebook let me know as I have many extras (all second printing).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.