Will Leung
msg tools
I just got the game and went through a solo game but had a question of the order of events when encountering henchmen. Hopefully the fine folks of BGG can help clear this up.

Let's say I have 3 locations and I encounter a henchman on my turn. I then proceed to defeat him, as well as succeed at closing the location. Do I stay put or can I move on to the next location?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
You stay put. From the reference sheet on the back of the book.

Turn Overview
Advance the Blessings Deck
Give a Card to another character at the same location (optional)
Move to another location (optional)
Explore the top card of the location deck (optional)
Try to Close a Location if it doesn't have any cards (optional)
Reset Your Hand by discarding any cards if you like; then discard down to or draw up to your hand size.
End Your Turn

edit - you can move on your next turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leoniak
United States
Marlboro
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You stay put until you have reset your hand and ended your turn, unless you are Amiri (see her power). Then you start a new turn, advance the blessings deck, and move if you want to.

I put this file turn overview outline together it might help if your just getting started.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/94195/detailed-turn-overvi...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Leung
msg tools
Thanks for the prompt response.

I just reread the "Playing a Scenario" section on page 9 and saw that I missed "going through the following steps in order." I think seeing all those "optional" threw me off when I saw the reference sheet. Would have been helpful if the reference sheet also specified "in order"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.