Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: frozen_in_time [+] [View All]
J
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oltremare - Merchants of Venice was originally published in limited numbers by a small publisher named Mind the Move. It was difficult to acquire in North America, until late in 2005 when Amigo/Rio Grande did a big box reprint. The new edition had larger bits, great new art, mid-game scoring, and tweaked values on some of the cards.

The new edition has been out for a while now, and the ratings here have probably stabilized for the most part. I'm not sensing any major change impending, but I'd like to see what happens to these numbers over time.

Of note: an especially low Standard Deviation, at 1.10. (For comparison, as of today Puerto Rico's StD is 1.35.)

Statistics:

User Rank: 278
Game Rank: 200
Number of Ratings: 580
Average Rating: 7.25
User Rating: 7.18
Standard Deviation: 1.10
Number of Views: 26230
Average Game Play Weight: 2.55
Personal Comments: 320
Users Owning: 695
Users Wanting: 105
Users Trading: 24
Wants Parts In Trade: 0
Has Parts In Trade: 0
Total Plays: 773
Plays this month: 28

Recommendations:

Pueblo
Hansa
Traumfabrik
Around the World in 80 Days

Colossal Arena

Forums:

Reviews: 2
Session Reports: 15
General Articles: 28
Rules Questions: 9
Strategy Articles: 0
Variants: 0
News Announcements: 0
Image Comments: 2
File Comments: 0

Oltremare - Merchants of Venice has 43 Images, and 13 Files

Oltremare - Merchants of Venice appears on 143 GeekLists

-----

Frozen In Time: A BGG Snapshot is a series of articles capturing BGG data at a specific point in time. These articles intend to highlight changes over time, and may be followed up on in the future. I hope you find them interesting. I take Snapshots of games I think will show significant change in the future, although I may also choose games based on personal interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.