Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Henning
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed GMT to tell them the mounted board I got from them had a corner that had a layer curled up. They promptly replied that they would send me a new one. Within a week I had the replacement. Great customer service. Thank you GMT.

I will be paying it forward in the next couple of days by offering my defective board to a BGGer along with the cardboard and paper map for free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Aasted
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Yes, I spend Geek Gold on useless things like this.
badge
Gloria: [to Robot] I'm just scared I'll come home one day and find you screwing a toaster.
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT definitely sets the bar for great customer service. They've never questioned any issue I have had and only wanted to know what was wrong so they can fix any possible future issues.

I'm glad to hear you got it taken care of and kudos for sharing the defective, and other boards with someone else.

Mark~
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NWS Wargaming Store
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say the same for quite a few of the independent publishers like DVG, VPG, WG, Compass, MMP, L&L, COA, and others. The vast majority of independent publishers we deal with through our store operations have been very good about taking care of product defects as a typical market standard of operations.

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools

I would like to express my appreciation of GMT's great service as well.

Recently I obtained a new copy of CC:A with two missing blocks. Once I sent an email with a photo to GMT, they promptly replied and mailed the game pieces to me in a week.

Thumb Up!! thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ebert
United States
Cape Coral
Florida
flag msg tools
Solo Gamers are NOT lonely!
badge
Together We Game Alone (1 Player Guild)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, GMT is great! I opened my new birthday present of Space Empires 4X only to discover that the board had "bubbles" all over it, a deep slash, and 1 of the counter sheets had what looked like an indentation caused by a dry ball point pen scribbled all over the back.

Contacted GMT about it... I had the replacements in a matter of days. GMT is awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.