United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a card list for the expansion?

In other threads, I've seen people talking about a Lion ally. We don't have a Lion. I'm wondering if we're missing some cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no lion in this box. There is a saber toothed tiger. On the base game page on bgg there is a file with all the cards from both sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted an inventory of the cards in the base game files that includes the cards from the character pack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
medwards wrote:
There is no lion in this box. There is a saber toothed tiger. On the base game page on bgg there is a file with all the cards from both sets.

Ah. Thanks. That is both good news (not missing the card) and disappointing news for the player with the druid, who was really hoping for a lion.

Quote:
I posted an inventory of the cards in the base game files that includes the cards from the character pack

Perfect! Thanks!

For anyone else looking, here's the direct link to that file: Card Inventory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremie Miller
msg tools
If you download the community use character sheets, in the card lists there they list cards from the expansions (up to #3 I think). Can't remember if there was a lion or not, but there were new weapons, and items, and such.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathius Nightingale
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GFWD wrote:
If you download the community use character sheets, in the card lists there they list cards from the expansions (up to #3 I think). Can't remember if there was a lion or not, but there were new weapons, and items, and such.

They actually list all the cards up to #6. What's nice about Mundane's excel file, is that he also lists the quantities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.