Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed the Russian unit "1 BAG" is a red colored cavalry unit (not the counter is red, but the assignment to it's Russian leader).

This means, the unit belongs to Barclay - but it's name "BAG" stands for "Bagration", right? Shouldn't it be blue then, because Bagration commands the blue units??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's a misprint. The "BAG" cavalry unit should have its army assignment color in blue, not orange.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Isikoff
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would so love GMT to sneak some correction counters into Rising Glory. I'd hope for them in an upcoming C3i, but I don't think the C3i counter inserts are of the same quality as the Fading Glory ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe some small graphics we can print and glue on the counters?

I'm planning to buy Rising Glory, too. And I would love corrected counters for Fading Glory!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think including them in a C3i issue would be unlikely, since the template for the counters they include in the magazine seems to be exclusively 1/2" counters.

I'm going to try to see if we can't get replacement FG counters included in RG, but it'll be entirely space dependent. Counter space in RG will be at a premium since there are going to be about 25% more counters in RG than there were in FG, since FG's Borodino and Smolensk shared a common set of counters, whereas all four games in RG will be individual (and the new 2nd edition Jena will have about 20% more counters than the earlier 1st edition version).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.