United States
CA, TX
flag msg tools
designer
See designer's page...
badge
"You sure this is chemical experiment??"
mbmbmbmbmb
Following on Andrew's VASSAL module for Panzer Grenadier: Airborne, it appears Mike is supporting Andrew's efforts to put another module together for PG: Elsenborn Ridge.

I'm curious if there are VASSAL-savvy folk who would be interested in doing the same for GWAS: Pacific Crossroads or similar. Mike was disappointed with the reaction / ambivalence that greeted the VASSAL module put together by Rick Billings for SWWAS: Coral Sea in 2011. It may be that folks are satisfied with PBEM play using tools like the spreadsheet that Russel Stolins and I developed years ago for the naval series. I personally do not use tools beyond spreadsheets etc for naval PBEM games, and didn't get much out of a CyberBoard GWAS game I tried with Russel years ago. But perhaps many other folks feel differently, and would use tools like VASSAL?

If interested, please drop him a line (mike aatt avalanchepress ddott com), and let him know if you have one you'd like to share or want to put in the effort to develop one.

-Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.