Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad McGown
United States
Pittsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sorry if this has already been discussed, but I was wondering if all of the core game components would fit in the expansion box along with the expansion components, or do all of the expansions components fit in the core box? I am awaiting the arrival of the expansion and was curious what the best storage solution would be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
bm_eagle wrote:
I am sorry if this has already been discussed, but I was wondering if all of the core game components would fit in the expansion box along with the expansion components, or do all of the expansions components fit in the core box? I am awaiting the arrival of the expansion and was curious what the best storage solution would be?

I got rid of the insert and put everything in the expansion box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
salem .
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I followed this guy's idea, and it works for me:
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/13183002#13183002
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to Tap Plastics and bought small snap lid containers for pretty much everything. cost me maybe $6-$7 total and much neater than baggies. I also don't have to worry about storing it on the side and having stuff slip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hatemachine wrote:
I got rid of the insert and put everything in the expansion box.

This. My sleeved cards didn't fit in the base insert anyways (kept them under it) and the expansion insert had trouble even with exp pieces, so tossed the insert and now have everything in one box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Paterson
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Droo!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Starfury wrote:
I went to Tap Plastics and bought small snap lid containers for pretty much everything. cost me maybe $6-$7 total and much neater than baggies. I also don't have to worry about storing it on the side and having stuff slip.

This is what I did (except I went to Michaels, not Tap Plastics), but only after I got the expansion. I really liked the insert (on both the original, and the expansion) - but I want the game & expansion in one box.

Everything fits in the main box - the expansion box was a bit small with the size of the containers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sallay
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a couple of Plano boxes from walmart to store all the loose components.

I took the bottom of the main box and the top of the expansion box and fit them together - works like a charm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain PB
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i managed to fit it all in the expansion box quite nicely. wondering, has anyone used the expansion box with the original lid? it's a little loose, which is fine, as i packed pretty tight. any thoughts on using the original lid in terms of it ripping easier?

Thanks.
Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.