Erin B
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
I'm guessing this has been covered elsewhere, but even after a little searching I don't think I've found the answer I'm looking for. I've heard that the components from Dungeon Command are compatible with the 3 D&D Adventure system board games, but how? I believe the miniatures will fit on the tiles (since they're all made by the same company) but what about the cards? Since Dungeon Command is its own game with its own rules, how can the monsters be included in the Adventure board games without tactics cards? Or do I have to customize my own?

Any help you all could give me is much appreciated. I'm really enjoying CR and WoA, and I'm planning to buy LoD within the month. I'm just curious if I need to budget for the Dungeon Command expansions to get all those fun, painted minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Silverio
United States
Salem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeon Command comes with a second set of cards to use with the other systems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin B
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks so much for the quick reply!

I just found my answer in the general Adventure System forum. Now I feel stupid for not searching more thoroughly. Anyway, it looks like I have a few more expansions to buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marko Paunović
Croatia
flag msg tools
AerynB wrote:

I just found my answer in the general Adventure System forum. Now I feel stupid for not searching more thoroughly. Anyway, it looks like I have a few more expansions to buy.

Also there are a lot of fantastic monsters/villains/heroes from fans, you can use those cards too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Whitaker
United Kingdom
Stockton-on-Tees
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We were playing Legend of Drizzt with extra monsters from Blood of Grumshh and Tyranny of Goblins yesterday, it was so much more (punishing) fun...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin B
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
jarlaxle wrote:
AerynB wrote:

Also there are a lot of fantastic monsters/villains/heroes from fans, you can use those cards too.

Oh yeah. I've downloaded a bunch of custom monsters and quests for these D&D boardgames. There's lots of creativity out there.

Anybody know if there's a list or compilation of all the minis and cards from the Adventure System and Dungeon Command? Just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.