Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Kerry
United States
North Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MMP's website says Beyond Valor contains mapboards 1-5. The Paratrooper module says it requires "boards 1 and 3 of Squad Leader." Are boards 1 and 3 in Beyond Valor the same thing? Basically, will having Beyond Valor let you play all the Paratrooper scenarios?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
line0042 wrote:
MMP's website says Beyond Valor contains mapboards 1-5. The Paratrooper module says it requires "boards 1 and 3 of Squad Leader." Are boards 1 and 3 in Beyond Valor the same thing? Basically, will having Beyond Valor let you play all the Paratrooper scenarios?

Yes, the boards are the same. I believe in the new edition of Beyond Valour, the boards are now the thinner boards similar to the starter kits. The old Beyond Valour(s?) had the mounted mapboard style.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Madsen
Sweden
Bandhagen
n/a
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't get any americans in BV, but you can use the boards for the Paratrooper scenarios.

As has been pointed out, the boards have been redrawn and are now in ASL starter kit-style, i.e. made of cardboard. Use a glass sheet for optimal experience.

/kgm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
badge
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have Paratrooper then "Yes".

Paratrooper has his own mapboard 24 which is not in the Beyond Valor box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.