Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J.R. Shoenberger
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So I've been pretty MIA when it comes to learning about new games in the last year. Having a 1 year old and new foster daughter have taken up a lot of my wife and my time. Now that we're more in the swing of our new lives, I think we've been able to find some more time for games. We have played most of our mainstays over the last year but haven't gotten anything new. My wife and I have birthdays in October, so now would be a good time to get the research going.

We like like traditional Euro-type games, and we different kinds of mechanics. We like Feld games, and I've noticed he released a bunch this year, so I'm planning on starting there. Because of the kids, we usually only have 30-60 minutes for games... so nothing too in depth (I've had Ora et Labora sitting lonely on the shelf for the past 1 1/2 years with only 1 play...).

Thoughts on some new games or where to start looking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toms Leikums
Latvia
Jelgava
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you already have good collection. Don't look for more, you have enough to play. Expecially, if there is some time without boardgames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.